Thursday, November 6, 2008

Coming Soon



It finally started raining here in Seattle and it is miserable. Pepe (see his picture at left) refuses to go outside and will only pee when forcibly placed on the grass. Then he runs straight back inside.

The rain gets everywhere and I have resigned myself to 6 months of having cold wet feet.

Also coming soon we can expect storms with flooding in some areas.

But in happier news there is something else coming soon, I have finally gotten hooked up to Etsy and should be opening a shop there soon with the name Little Blue Bunny. In the next few days I will be posting some crafty things in both places. Here for seeing and there for buying.

Also congratulations to America for making the right choice, I can finally relax a little, I now have hope for the future again.

Happy November , keep your feet dry!