Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Winter Wonderland




Well the weather outside isn't so frightful anymore but it has been an exciting winter in Seattle. I am seeing some flower shoots poking their green little heads up from the ground and I am starting to get excited for spring! Spring in Seattle is a truly wonderful thing and makes all the gray months worthwhile. I like to look out the window and see the birds at my neighbors feeder and Pepe is happy he finally had sunbeams to sit in while he looks out the window.
I try not to get too excited however because in the Northwest you never know what will happen next. I know there are still a few more gray months between us and summer.
Anyway I thoght I would post a few pictures of our last good snowfall. It was lovely and best of all melted before morning!
Shaw