Friday, October 16, 2009

Got Through Another Birthday!


Well I made it through another birthday without too much trouble. I got to eat cheesecake, go belly dancing and watch an Alfred Hitchcock movie which is none too shabby. My presents are trickling in slowly as many of them were ordered over the internet but the one I am most excited about is one I got for myself a beautiful set of stacking rings in Sky Blue, Swiss Blue and London Blue topaz. They are lovely and I can't wait for them to show up.

I also made a trip to the pumpkin patch with my friends Mike and Dan to retrieve some heirloom pumpkins with which to decorate the house.. You would not believe the variety of colors that pumpkins come in!

I'm slowly putting together my costume for Halloween so stay posted for the final result but I purchased some lovely hair with which to dress up my head and an awesome leather cut out mask that I found on Etsy plus some nifty wings that I might throw in the mix.

I also decided to redo my entire wardrobe color scheme to grays, creams and greeny blues which I managed to do for a song at Value Village. God Bless Value Village!